2010年1月28日木曜日

★Homework-Men and Women-★

Read an article from the Japan Times and give your opinion.

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/member/member.html?ek20060110ks.htm

Do you agree or disagree with the author (who is Japanese). Please explain why, please tell me how your felt about the movie and tell me some of your favorite scenes.

Answer:
I agree with the author.
I always feel "I can't understand man!!" Women are romantic, and have ideals about romance. But, men often have different love sense of value. Particularly, Japanese men are not active to love. It is influence old Japanese culture. But but but!! such thing have nothing to do with love!!! Recently, Japanese young men are called "Sousyoku-kei danshi". Men are becoming reserved and passive like Japanese girl. They always entrust child care and love! So, Japanese women are called "Nikusyoku-kei jyoshi". Japanese men need to passion to everything.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿