2009年10月4日日曜日

★Homework #1★

No,1
Do you agree with the web site's description?What do you do that can be called "wrapping"? Give examples and reasons for your actions.
Answer
:
Wrapping is wrap foods and decolate gifts. If you give a cookie box, the box is wrapped in a paper and plastic package. Then, you open it, each of cookies is wrapped in small package. This is related to Japanese climate and culture. Japanese climate is humid, so foods couldn't eat soon. And then, I think many wrapping make happy Japanese people because many wrapping shows important tning, so they feel that loving care goes into the gofts.

No,2
a. Where do you go when you die?
b. Explain why do Japanese have death memorial services 1 month, 1 year, 3 years, 7 years, etc. after a person's death?
Answer:
a.I will go to New Caledonia!! There is really beautiful island, but I saw there only pictures....
Then, there is called "New Caledonia is the closest to heven".

b.This is related to Japanese "Shinto". When the soul leaves the body, the soul still bad and negatively affects descendants. Then, it takes a long long time for the soul becomes good. So, Japanese have memorial sevices over long periods of time. And, we can meet relatives when death memorial service. So, we see their face and talk a lot. It is a wonderful occasion for deepen friendship with relatives.

12 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!!
    I want to go to New Caledonia! haha.
    When I die, I want to go to beautiful world.

    返信削除
  2. Hello~
    I agree to your idea of wrapping.
    We are happier if we open the thing wrapped much and pretty.

    返信削除
  3. Hello, hop-step-jump!!
    Me too!!!!! I want to go to New Caledonia when I was die. So, I want to go to beautiful place than dark place when I was die.

    返信削除
  4. Hello♪

    Your thinking is very nice!
    I can't find your idea that we will go to New Caledonia when we die.
    I hope so:)

    返信削除
  5. Thank U for your comment, ringo-mikan!!
    I think so too!
    I'm sure we go to beautiful world, and see you again there;D haha

    返信削除
  6. Thank U for your comment, SWEET CANDY!!
    I'm glad you agree with my opinion:D
    Particurally, Japanese people stick to its appearance!!

    返信削除
  7. Thank U for your comment, Jall!!

    New Caledonia is really beautiful place♪
    When I go to beautiful place, my heart become clear too.
    So, In really I wanna go to there before I am die!!haha

    返信削除
  8. Thank you for your comment, mameshiba!!

    Almost students said "go to another world" or " go to the sky" or something like that.
    But, I chose particular place!!haha
    Any way, New Caledonia is really nice place, but I have seen only web sits!:p
    You can check it out♪

    返信削除
  9. About Q2,
    I didn't know about New Caledonia!
    Is there in Australia??
    Why is it called "Closest to heaven"!?

    返信削除
  10. Hi,
    2-a is interesting answer and I agree with your opinion :)
    New Caledonia is very beautiful place!

    返信削除
  11. hey ya
    i know new caledonia is called the closest to heaven. but it's just the closest and not the place we go when we die, i think.

    返信削除