2009年12月7日月曜日

★Homework -Superstitions-★

No,1 Do you think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication class? Why?
Answer:
Yes. Because we can find religion and faith lifestyle for each of country superstitions.

No,2 Is communication affected by superstitions?
Answer:
Not so much. Because I communicate with someone, I don't have a chance to talk about superstitions. But, If someone do action of superstitions, I will ask "What did you do? Why?" So, superstitions sometime affect to communication.


No,3 Do you believe in superstitions? If yes, what superstitions do you believe?Why do you do, use, or believe in them?
Answer:
I believe some superstition. I talk about one of my believing superstitions.
When I was child and my baby teeth came out, I hold it and throw for the window, and say "Please change my baby teeth to mouse teeth!"
I do it, I cut a healthy tooth. I taught me my mother, so I believe that.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!
    I don't believe superstition:(

    返信削除
  2. Hello!
    I heard your No3 supersitition for the first time! 

    返信削除
  3. Hello!
    I think that your opinion is good.
    I also believe some suoerstition.

    返信削除
  4. Hi,
    I think your opinion is very good idea.
    because I think it is not so important.

    返信削除
  5. I understand.
    If we could know other countries superstitons we can can know their lifestyle.
    That's a good idea.

    返信削除