2009年11月1日日曜日

★Homework #3, #4★

No,1 Language of Clothes:

a. Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?
Answer:
I often judge people according to what they wear, because the style of own clothes shows own personality. So, when I look their fashion, I imagine their character.

b. Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?
Answer:
I think so. Japan is island, so in the past, japanese people couldn't another tribes and culture so much. Therefore, japanese people are interested in another country clothes even now.

c. What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?
Answer:
I'm wearing beige color now. Beige is very natural color, so when I wearing this color, My feeling is comfotable.



No,2 Friends:

a. What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?
Answer:
Almost subject I have discussed with my friends, so I have no idea...


b. Do you have different friends for different parts of your life? If so, how are they different to you? Do you talk about different things? Go to different places? Give me some examples.
Answer:
Yes, I have. I have a Brazilian friend. We have a lot of difference parts, you know? Difference of She and I is race, language, culture, and so on. But, she speaks Japanese very well, and also she went to Japanese High school. I have stayed her house, and ate Brazilian fooods. It was different to Japanese food, But, taste was really good!!

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!
    I think so too!
    Clothes shows own personality.
    So I always care about today's clothes.

    返信削除
  2. Hi hop-step-jump^^
    I never discuss my worry thing.
    This question is difficult!

    返信削除
  3. Hello :)
    I think so,too.
    The color of clothes depends on my mood very much !!

    返信削除
  4. hello,
    It is good to have Brazilian friend.
    I wanted to eat Brazillan food too!

    返信削除
  5. Hi!
    I agree with your opinion.
    I think our fasion explain to our character.

    返信削除